Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Hour Halloween

It's week 7 for The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop at Goin Over the Edge! Doing this weekly Halloween blog hop, sure has me itching to decorate my house!
 
 

Happy Hour and Toxic Treats make a pretty cool Halloween card!
Trick: To get the drink bubbles, I used the cauldron image from Toxic Treats and masked the glass with a Post-it note, leaving only the bubbles behind!
 
Ingredients
 
Stamp sets:
Happy Hour and Toxic Treats
 
Card stock and DSP:
 Old Olive - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Cajun Craze - 1" x 5"
Basic Black - 2 3/4" x 3 1/4", and 5" strip
Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 3"
Retired Halloween DSP - 3/8" x 2 1/2"
 
Ink:
Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
 
Embellishments:
Brights Collection Buttons
Olive/White Bakers Twine
 
Tools:
Scallop Trim Border Punch
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! What a great idea with the frog and the drink. I'm not sure what it says about your state of mind, though. lol
    I've pulled out a few Halloween decorations, so you're not alone in feeling the need to decorate! I have a "Boo" inside the front door, a fake pumpkin on the front washstand, and a little sign one of the bathrooms. Thanks for adding your card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh! Sooo cute! What a great idea for the glass and bubbles. Hope you don't mind being Case'd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Terry, I feel like you are giving me permission to start decorating! Shannon, CASE away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius card! What a perfect blend of elements. Makes me want to go watch "The Princess and the Frog" again. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever way to use the Happy Hour stamp set! I am always looking for ways to use my favorite martini stamp :) SUPER CUTE!
    -Audrey: www.stampingartstudio.com

    ReplyDelete