Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Decorating For Halloween

I'm feeling a little pressure to get my Halloween decor finished and ready to put up! At the same time, I'm so excited!! Last night I covered some books with retired Halloween Designer Series Paper, and I'm so happy with the way they turned out. They are going to look so good on my display table in my house.

This DSP is called Pick Your Poison, and it's still available on the Clearance Rack for only $4.39! Pick Your Poison is one of my favorite Halloween papers that I've seen in the past few years.

 


I also made a Halloween card to share with you and The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop, using the Toxic Treats stamp set.
 
 
 
 
Stamps: Toxic Treats
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, and Whisper white card stock. Getting Started, Brights and Neutrals Collection DSP.
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Bright Buttons, Baker's Twine
 
 
My customer service goes beyond your order! It's my pleasure to help you with your papercrafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.   
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the covered books! What a great decorating idea. I want to add a spider to the top of the stack. lol Your card is really cute - I love the clean lines, the little banners and button. Thanks for adding your projects to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! I appreciate it.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous (not to mention inexpensive) way to decorate for Halloween! You could easily do this for all of the Holidays! Gotta love that Clearance Rack!
    The card is adorable too! I love the different patterned papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your halloween projects Deena. We don't 'do' halloween in our family (it's not a big thing in the UK, well not yet anyway!) but you make it look so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, chick! Your blog looks great, I will be visiting more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete