Monday, September 17, 2012

Color Inspiration

I love that bright colors are being carried over from summer to fall this year! Tangerine Tango has been named the hottest color for 2012. Who can resist a pop of color like this?! I found this great photo and used it for color inspiration for a couple of cards.

 
Unfortunately, I didn't capture the brightness of the colors in my cards with these photos.

Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch and Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Basic Gray, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper
White card stock; Tangerine Tango DSP from the Brights Collection Paper Stack.
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Basic Gray
Accessories and Tools: Gumball Green Ribbon (free ribbon this month with a $40 purchase!),
Blossom Punch, 3/4" circle punch,
Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms and Curly Cute
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, and Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deena!

    I saw your gorgeous card on Splitcoaststampers and fell in love with the layout. I am going to the Chattanooga regional this weekend with my demo, and I have been looking and looking for inspiration for some swaps. Would you mind if I used your layout (I would obviously change the colors used, and I would do some things differently, but I do love the basic design). Please let me know if it would be ok with you!

    Thanks!

    Sharon Walker
    walkerc249@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, you are so sweet! CASE away! I hope you have a fabulous time at regionals!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Deena! I am going to be working on swaps tomorrow!

      Sharon

      Delete